Sydney, New South Wales
100% full Not resolved

They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic.However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD.

I had a deadline of 12 hours and I waited for 1 hour to get their quote. I received a reply about 30 minutes later. To my utter shock, they said no to my assignment as they could not find a suitable expert. How can they claim to be "assignment experts" if they can not handle an engineering level topic?

They wasted my 1 hour which I could have used to search for another assignment help company online.I want them to clearly list the subjects on their website for which they have experts and for which they do not have experts so that their customers do not waste time waiting for their quote in an emergency.

Had an Experience with My Assignment Expert?

Comments

Rick
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #776703

What did you expect?Accept your money even if they knew they could not help you and leave you stranded at the last minute.

You should be thankful that the website was honest about its limitations.Anyway, I think you should be doing your assignment yourself instead of looking for such websites.

COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more