My Assignment Expert - Assignment Help Service from

They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic.However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD.

I had a deadline of 12 hours and I waited for 1 hour to get their quote. I received a reply about 30 minutes later. To my utter shock, they said no to my assignment as they could not find a suitable expert. How can they claim to be "assignment experts" if they can not handle an engineering level topic?

They wasted my 1 hour which I could have used to search for another assignment help company online.I want them to clearly list the subjects on their website for which they have experts and for which they do not have experts so that their customers do not waste time waiting for their quote in an emergency.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 22, 2014 #776703 Melbourne, Victoria

What did you expect? Accept your money even if they knew they could not help you and leave you stranded at the last minute. You should be thankful that the website was honest about its limitations. Anyway, I think you should be doing your assignment yourself instead of looking for such websites.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to My Assignment Expert. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about My Assignment Expert.
Filing a new complaint about