100% full Not resolved

They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic.However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD.

I had a deadline of 12 hours and I waited for 1 hour to get their quote. I received a reply about 30 minutes later. To my utter shock, they said no to my assignment as they could not find a suitable expert. How can they claim to be "assignment experts" if they can not handle an engineering level topic?

They wasted my 1 hour which I could have used to search for another assignment help company online.I want them to clearly list the subjects on their website for which they have experts and for which they do not have experts so that their customers do not waste time waiting for their quote in an emergency.

Had an Experience with My Assignment Expert?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #776703

What did you expect?Accept your money even if they knew they could not help you and leave you stranded at the last minute.

You should be thankful that the website was honest about its limitations.Anyway, I think you should be doing your assignment yourself instead of looking for such websites.

Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more